Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kindergarten Valentine's Day Party

Athena attended her first school dance...she was not at all excited about thee event. Mrs. Campbell had each child dance 3 times..one she arranged, the second was 'ladies choice', and the final was 'boys choice'. Although Shane, (pictured left) was Athena's choice he was unfortunately picked before her turn. She did get to dance with Shane on boys choice. Even though she 'did not want to talk about it', I eventually pried all the events of the day from her (I had to promise not to tease her about it.) I did tell Shane's mother I would have to have a talk with her boy...


I believe this is Dale her first dance partner....the awkward first dance.


The Valentine folder...what goodies does it hold?!? Did anyone else realize that it was uncool (in kindergarten) to use pre-printed Valentines?!? We (and by we I really mean Miranda and Athena) had to handcraft our Valentines...and we were outdone!!! I think some people have too much free time!


Athena and her friends enjoying a Valentines day treat. It's great when school gets them sugared up and sends them home!!

No comments: