Sunday, August 24, 2008

Buccaneers Preseason Game

Athena, mommy, and I went to the Buccaneers versus Jacksonville game Saturday night. No rain from FAY but a nice breeze helped keep it pleasant out. It was Athena's first game!! She was a little disappointed because daddy worked, so tailgating was cut short (kid likes to tailgate. Wonder where she gets that from?)As we made our way to the stadium Athena commented on all the people wearing 'Buc's stuff'. She was amazed at the size of the Buc's stadium. When we got near the gate I showed her the ramp we had to walk up..'mommy said we can use the escavator.'
We found our seats and on the way up found the cotton candy man...what a lucky break!!! Although it was difficult we managed to move the crack cocaine for kids out from in front of her face for one picture...LOL As you can see it's as big as her head.
Notice the sky? My wife thought we were going to get soaked..once again I was right- no rain (I posted that so everyone knows I'm right once in awhile!!)


Her favorite part was being able to yell. It didn't matter when or what just yelling. (I am in phase one of heckling instruction). Before coming down from the sugar high, Athena asked when she could go again... Athena crashed on the way home (good thing we left during the third quarter and that she wasn't tired).

No comments: